Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Are you keeping up with your conversations online

I have blogged before about using Social Media and Social Networks to listen and engage in conversations. Here are a couple of examples from the last couple of days to illustrate this.

On Friday I blogged 'What is this #FollowFriday on Twitter?' and one of the people I mentioned was Jon Davey. Yesterday I received an email from Jon in reply because he had been alerted by Google Alerts. One of the thing he uses that for is to listen for mentions of 'Business in Berkshire'.

Yesterday I blogged 'Does it really cost that much?' and Nigel Morgan replied on Twitter, "If you question the value of networking, check the mirror!". A couple of people replied to Nigel on Twitter and then Nigel replied again, but on my Linkedin profile this time.

Are you listening and engaging online about things relevant to you and your business?

Good Networking!
Dave Clarke
Get 7 networking secrets for business success

business networking | business networking events | business networking podcast
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · ssselena , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by