Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Follow up

I attended the launch of Business Scene at Twickenham tonight and was interviewed about my support. It's a great example of bringing different networks together. Networking is a key business development activity and networks set a great example by collaborating with and supporting each other.

Before the interview I was asked if there was one question I would like asked. I said to ask "What's the most important thing to do after the event?".

My answer was to make the time to follow up. If you regularly follow up you will be different to most of the people that regularly spend time networking. Make sure you invest your time and meet up with the people you really connect with and start building a mutually beneficial business relationship.

That is unless you only go networking to meet people once or because you collect business cards!

Good Networking!
Dave Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 · ssselena , All rights reserved | Proudly Powered by